Mom. Is it a noun, or superpower?


I wear so many hats, so to speak. Cosmetologist. Teachers Assistant. Arbonne Consultant. Soon to be an ASL Interpreter Student at a local College (๐Ÿ˜ฎ). A mentor. A volunteer. A new Quilter๐Ÿ’–. A Blogger( can i say that now!?) A God loving woman๐Ÿ’–... A Mom.... This is my favorite of all my "hats" Mom... I'm a mom.

I'm not just any mom, I am RubyAnn's Mom. I am a BLESSED mom to a smart, funny, full of personality, sweet, cuddly, ornery, independent, happy, dancing, signing, mommy loving, daddy loving, animal loving, baby doll loving, GOD LOVING, BEAUTIFUL little( not so little ๐Ÿ˜ญ) 22month old girl. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Mom. By far my favorite title. Single mom. By far one of the most foreign, hardest titles. I'm a single Mom on a journey to provide the most and best that I can for my little girl. Single mom, but I am never ever alone. God is by my side every step of the way! My amazing church family and friends are by my side every step of the way. My family is by my side every step of the way. And although RubyAnn's dad and I are separated, he is there for his precious daughter and helps anyway he can. And I am so grateful for that!

You see life is unexpected. Life can be hard. Life IS hard. Being a mom IS hard. But it is so rewarding. It doesn't matter what type of mom you are, step mom, biological mom, adoptive mom, foster moms,surrogate mom, pet mom, a mother figure to siblings, nieces, nephew, cousins, or grandchildren,  a mother figure to friends, a mother figure to elderly adults,infants, or anyone in between, a future mom, or a mom of a precious angel baby(ies), or a dad that has stepped into the role of mom, just to name a few. It doesn't matter what form of Mom you are. My heart goes out to you! There are ups and downs. Good and bad. Happy and sad. But one things is for sure! It is so worth it! Keep going! You're doing great!!

Mom. Is it a noun, or superpower?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful! <3

Popular posts from this blog

Two amazing women.

Welcome to my mental circus.